Click on the book above
Rated as one of the Top Ten chiropractors of Metro Detroit on RateMDs.com
DR. LANNY B. LIPSON
A specialist in Applied Kinesiology and holistic health care, Dr. Lipson combines the benefits of chiropractic care, neurology, nutrition, and body language to assist his patients in achieving maximum health. Incorporating the benefits of Applied Kinesiology allows for advanced detection of physiologic, structural, and nutritional imbalances, offering the necessary tools to correct those imbalances. Immediate changes can be detected and monitored, giving way to amazing results, often times.
Dr. Lipson uses a whole person approach when treating his patients, by combining the very best hands-on techniques, state of-the-art procedures, and providing advanced nutritional supplements of the highest quality. Some of the professional grade products that Dr. Lipson incorporates in his treatments include; Standard Process, Biotics, Metagenics, Aerobic Life, HVS Homeopathic, Flora, Apex Labs, Harmony, Progressive Laboratories, Leafline, and more.
Even with over 25 years experience treating thousands of patients, Dr. Lipson still feels like a student in the never-ending quest and privilege of helping others alleviate pain and disharmony to achieve optimum health.
• 1982 Graduate of
• Applied Kinesiologist since 1981
• Studied with Dr. George Goodheart the "Father" of Applied Kinesiology
• Licensed in
Memberships & Associations:
• Century Club member, Michigan Association of Chiropractors
• Director of Chiropractic Associates of
• Director of
Dr. Golladay has been in practice for over 20 years, using a whole person approach when treating her patients. In addition to the the hands-on chiropractic approach, Dr. Golladay incorporates nutrition into her treatments.
She enjoys working with all kinds and ages of patients ranging from newborns of 2 months to their parents, and grandparents of 90 years.
Dr. Golladay began her practice 1987, at Medical Village Chiropractic Clinic. She moved her practice to Chiropractic Associates of Michigan in 1998.
• 1985 Graduate of Sherman College of Straight Chiropractic
• Pierce System - Incorporates the use of x-rays with analysis and DTG (Derma-Therma-Graph), to determine where each patient needs to be adjusted. These x-rays are used each visit to show a clear picture of each patient's progression to wellness.
• Logan Basic